Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands “riddell” and “Saints”, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
This football helmet 3d model is built matching the real New Orleans Saints
Texture Maps: Yes
- 5K Diffuse Map
- 5K Bump Map
High detailed and realistic Football helmet 3d model saints, very high resolution 5K texture maps that will work well for close up renders, all the parts are separate and optimized for animation, this 3d model contain all the exterior and interior parts/details matching the original helmet.
List of related 3d models:
American Football Player 3D Model
Here is a list of football stadiums 3d models:
Ralph Wilson Stadium 3D Model
Here is a list of all the football helmets 3d models:
Football Helmet 3D Model with custom logo
Football Helmet 3D Model Denver Broncos
Football Helmet 3D Model Cardinals
Football Helmet 3D Model Chiefs
Football Helmet 3D Model Panthers
Football Helmet 3D Model Patriots
Football Helmet 3D Model Redskins
Football Helmet 3D Model Texans
Football Helmet 3D Model Steelers
Football Helmet 3D Model Saints
American Football Ball 3D Models:
American Football ball 3d model with stripes
American Football ball 3d model without any stripes
Low Poly Versions:
American Football Ball Low Poly 3D Model
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “.MAX” “.FBX” “.OBJ”
Detailed Information for the Football Helmet 3D Model Saints:
- Two 5K texture maps, 5K color map and 5K bump map.
- High quality 3d model correctly matching the real saints football helmet.
- The model is optimized for animation and modeled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow for best rendering results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- Everything is grouped and named correctly including the materials.
- Everything is well organized for no confusion.
- The model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
There are no reviews yet.