Cern Large Hadron Collider 3D Model, mid poly very detailed 3d model, created with great attention to details and realism, the 3d model includes all the details of the real world large hadron collider, the ZIP files contain the following 3d formats “.MAX” “.OBJ” .FBX” “.DAE” files, and four 4096 x4096 pixel texture maps. the 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for science simulations, scifi projects and cinematic animations as well.
Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand “cern”, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
1. Autodesk Maya
2. Autodesk 3ds Max
3. Maxon C4D
And any other software that can import “.FBX” ” .MAX “.OBJ” “.DAE” files.
Texture Maps: Yes
The Cern Large Hadron Collider 3D Model created with high attention to details and realism to match the hadron collider, the 3d model contains very high resolution three – 4K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Cern Large Hadron Collider 3D Model:
- High quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world Cern Large Hadron Collider 3D Model.
- The model is optimized for rendering with great topology.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all 3d files and three 4K texture maps.
- 4K texture maps, 4K diffuse map, 4K bump map and 4K specular map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.