Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand “cern”, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
Texture Maps: Yes
The Cern Large Hadron Collider 3D Model created with high attention to details and realism to match the hadron collider, the 3d model contains very high resolution three – 4K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “.FBX” “.OBJ” “.MAX” “.DAE”
Detailed Information for the Cern Large Hadron Collider 3D Model:
- 4K texture maps, 4K diffuse map, 4K bump map and 4K specular map.
- High quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world Cern Large Hadron Collider 3D Model.
- The model is optimized for rendering with great topology.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.