Please Watch The Video Below To Find Out What You’ll Learn!
By Taking This Course You’ll Learn
- You will be able to create stunning natural forest environments in Maya and Arnold without relying on any 3rd party plugins
- You will be able to scatter thousands of objects inside Maya effectively
- You will be able to create advanced shading network to achieve natural looking materials and shaders
- You will be able to create realistic terrains without relying on traditional modeling methods
- You will be able to create advanced render passes or AOVs inside Arnold and export them correctly for compositing
- You will be able to create effective/ useful particle simulations using Maya without relying on any 3rd party plugins
- You will be able to create shrubs plant and flowers from scratch inside Maya
- You will be able to create advanced compositing in After Effects and create cinematic look easily
* By watching and following this course you will be able to duplicate the results in the trailer and you will be able to understand the process well, so you can create your own unique environments in Maya and Arnold! (this course is complete In-depth Step By Step. Recorded and narrated in realtime from start to finish! )
In this course, we will go through the whole process from start to finish and create a beautiful cinematic forest environments using Autodesk Maya, Photoshop and After Effects. we will start with the essential techniques for 3D environments creation, we will study reference and then move into terrain creation and texturing, scattering thousands of objects and how to make the environment look natural and cinematic, camera animation, realistic lighting and rendering in Maya and Arnold, effects simulation in Maya using nparticles, then finally we will do multipass compositing in After Effects.
Download 20+ Lectures With Over 6 Hours Of Detailed Step By Step HD Videos – Regular Bonus Videos Updates
Topics Covered In This Course
- Creating shrubs and flowers from scratch in Maya using procedural methods for maximum flexibility. (no 3rd party plugins).
- How to add sharpness and details to your renders/ fix blurry renders easily.
- Realistic outdoor lighting using Arnold in Maya.
- Create cinematic shot layout.
- Cinematic camera setup and animation in Maya.
- Create realistic terrains quickly by utilizing the power of Google Earth and Sketchup.
- Particle simulations for atmospheric effects in Maya (no 3rd part softwares).
- Advanced shader creation in Maya and Arnold.
- Scattering thousands of objects in Maya without taxing the computer cpu and ram.
- Learn how to use MASH to speed up your environments creation in Maya 2018.
- Multipass compositing In After Effects (Cinematic Style).
- Creating lens flare and motion blur In After Effects (no 3rd party plugins).
- Learn how to create complex natural environments in Maya.
- Set dressing in Maya and Arnold.
- Access to the course community where you can get feedback and improve your skills.
- And much much more…
Who Should Take This Course
Anyone who is interested in creating stunning 3d cinematic environments using the latest methods then he/she should consider this course, by the end of this course you will be able to create beautiful natural looking environments in Maya from scratch without relying on so many 3rd party plugins and softwares.
However this course is not designed for people who can’t use Maya, Photoshop or After Effects. but if you have a basic working knowledge with the softwares and their shortcuts then you should be ready to take it.
Why Learning Cinematic Environments Is Important
- Environments used in movies, TV and commercials all the time, learning this skill will expand your reach.
- Expand your portfolio and demoreel by demonstrating your ability to create complex environments.
- Better job opportunity in Film, Tv, Commercials and Games.
- Standout from the crowd and have your environments animated in cinematic way.
- Great addition if you are creating video presentations or architectural visualization.
- Great skill to have if you are working as a freelancer (it will expand your client reach)
We are sure that there is hundreds of other reasons why you should consider taking this amazing course.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone who is interested in creating stunning 3d cinematic environments in Maya and Arnold using the latest industry methods.
- If you are looking for (complete) practical step by step course that will get you results quickly in the most efficient way then this course is perfect for you.
- If you are tired of the complexity of Maya and looking to save months or years of trial and error and want to learn properly how to achieve very cool cinematic environments in Maya and Arnold then this course is perfect for you!.
- If you are looking for a course that is direct to the point and will get your skills to the next level effectively then this course is perfect for you!. (this course is not repetitive and filled with unnecessary content, it contains just exactly what you need to succeed by taking it )
- Do not take this course if you have no idea how to use Maya, Photoshop or After Effects.
- If you have basic skills in Maya and know how to use it along with Photoshop and After Effects then you will follow along easily.
- This course will be updated regularly to cover the latest methods, also we will be adding bonus videos to cover tips and tricks to enhance your skills even more. (we will never leave this course to be outdated. it will constantly keep growing and improving)
Note: (This is not a 3d assets modeling course its a 3d cinematic forest environments creation course) This course will not cover pine trees, rocks and grass modeling, these assets will be provided for students to download so everyone can follow along easily, however we will cover in details, step by step, how to create shrubs plant and flowers from scratch inside Maya utilizing the content browser so you will learn the skills necessary to create other vegetations easily.
Course Outline: Cinematic Forest Environments In Maya And Arnold (6 Hours)
Getting Started: Lets Look At Some Reference
Lesson 1 – Setting Up The Project And Creating The Terrain
Lesson 2 – Importing The Terrain And Creating The Ground Shader (Advanced Shading Networks)
Lesson 3 – Importing The Trees And Creating Arnold Shaders
Lesson 4 – Scattering The Trees (How to Create Thousands of Trees Efficiently)
Lesson 5 – Animating The Camera And Creating The Shot Layout
Lesson 6 – Adjusting The Terrain And Removing Extra Geo (Finalizing the Terrain)
Lesson 7 – Importing The Grass And Scattering It
Lesson 8 – Creating The Shrubs (From Scratch)
Lesson 9 – Texturing And Scattering The Shrubs
Lesson 10 – Creating The Flowers (From Scratch)
Lesson 11 – Texturing The Flowers
Lesson 12 – Scattering The Flowers
Lesson 13 – Importing And Scattering The Rocks
Lesson 14 – Outdoor Lighting Setup (Realistic Lighting)
Lesson 15 – Finalizing The Shading (How to Take Shaders to the Next Level)
Lesson 16 – Arnold Render Passes Setup (Advanced Arnold AOV’s)
Lesson 17 – Particle Simulation Pollens Effect
Lesson 18 – Particle Simulation Atmospheric Clouds / Smoke
Lesson 19 – Multipass Compositing In After Effects (Putting Everything Together)
Congratulations Next Steps
Bonus Lessons (Updated Regularly for Tips and Tricks)
DOWNLOAD TODAY AND GET FREE BONUSES
Take This Course Today And Save $170 Worth Of 3D Assets
~ Requirements ~
Maya 2018: Access to Autodesk Maya 2018 the course is taught using Maya 2018, we recommend using Maya 2018 full version or student version.
Photoshop: Access to Adobe Photoshop CS5+ the course is taught using Photoshop CS5.1.
Google Earth – Free: Access to Google Earth, the course is taught using Google Earth Pro.
After Effects CC: Access to Adobe After Effects CC+ the course is taught using After Effects CC 2018.
Sketchup – Free: Access to Sketchup trial or student version will be enough to learn the skills taught in this course.
CrazyBump – Free: Access to Crazy Bump trial or student version will be enough to learn the skills taught in this course.
Disclaimer: This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., Adobe® , Google LLC , SketchUp® and
is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by these trademarks other than being a customer with more than 20 years of experience using their products.