PBR Textures: Yes
Texture Maps: Yes
The Domino Set Multi Color Rectangle PBR 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism from every angle, the 3d model contains high resolution – seventy-six 4K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for PBR (Physically Based Rendering) rendering and animation.
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “FBX” “.OBJ” “.MA” “.BLEND”
Detailed Information for The Domino Set Multi Color Rectangle PBR 3D Model:
- PBR textured 3d model (Physically Based Rendering).
- 4K seventy-six (PBR) texture maps, 4K albedo / base color maps, 4K normal maps, 4K AO maps, 4K bump maps, 4K roughness maps and 4K metalness map.
- Great quality low poly 3d model correctly matching the real world Dominoes.
- The 3d models are optimized and modelled with attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the seventy-six PBR texture maps.
- The UV’s layout are done correctly for no stretching and artifacts.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d models are ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d models.