Polycount per Nail:
Texture Maps: Yes
The Iron Nails 3D Model created with attention to details to match the construction iron nails, the 3d model contains high resolution three – 1K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Here is a quick tutorial on how to create Metal shader in Arnold using Maya 2018:
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “.FBX” “.OBJ” “.MAX” “.3DS” “.DAE”
Detailed Information for the Iron Nails 3D Model:
- Three texture maps, two 1K diffuse map and one 1k normal map. maps are: metal normal map, rusty metal diffuse map, dark brown metal diffuse map.
- High quality low poly 3d model correctly matching the real world construction iron nails.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all three texture maps and four 3d files.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.