Iron Nails 3D Model, low poly 3d model created with great attention to details and realism, the 3d model includes all the details of the real world iron nails, the ZIP files contain the following 3d formats “.FBX” “.OBJ” .3DS” “.MAX” “.DAE” files, and three 1K texture maps. the 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for architecture, house holds and cinematic animations as well.
2. 3ds Max
And any other software that can import “.FBX” “.OBJ” ” .3DS “.MAX” “.DAE” files.
Polycount Per Nail:
Texture Maps: Yes
The Iron Nails 3D Model created with attention to details to match the construction iron nails, the 3d model contains high resolution three – 1K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Iron Nails 3D Model:
- High quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world construction iron nails.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all three texture maps and four 3d files.
- Three texture maps, two 1K diffuse map and one 1k normal map. maps are: metal normal map, rusty metal diffuse map, dark brown metal diffuse map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
Here is a quick tutorial on how to create Metal shader in Arnold using Maya 2018: