Old Brass Candlestick 3D Model, low poly 3d model created with great attention to details and realism, the 3d model includes all the details of the real world brass candlestick holder with melted candle, the ZIP files contain the following 3d formats “.OBJ” “.MAX” .FBX” “.3DS” “.DAE” files, and six 1024 x 1024 pixel texture maps. the 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for architecture, medieval and cinematic animations as well.
1. Autodesk Maya
2. Autodesk 3ds Max
3. Maxon C4D
And any other software that can import “.OBJ” “.FBX” ” .3DS “.MAX” “.DAE” files.
Texture Maps: Yes
The Old Brass Candlestick 3D Model created with attention to details to match the old brass candle holders, the 3d model contains high resolution six – 1K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Old Brass Candlestick 3D Model:
- High quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world Old Brass Candlestick holders.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the six texture maps.
- Four 1K texture maps, two 256×256 diffuse map, two textures with 1K diffuse map, two textures with 1K normal map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.