Perpetual Desk Calendar Metal PBR 3D Model, detailed “MA” “BLEND” “FBX” “OBJ” files, for games, architectural renderings and animations detailed PBR 3d model matching the real world Perpetual Desk Calendar, the zip file includes all the 3d files, seven PBR 4096 x 4096 pixel texture maps and fifty-six 1024 x 1024 pixel texture maps for a full year calendar. The 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations, also you can use it for simulations and cinematic animations as well.
2. 3ds Max
4. Unreal Engine
And any other software that can import “.MA” “.BLEND” .FBX” “.OBJ” files.
PBR Textures: Yes
Texture Maps: Yes
The Perpetual Desk Calendar Metal PBR 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism from every angle, the 3d model contains high resolution – seven 4K texture maps and fifty-six 1K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for PBR (Physically Based Rendering) rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Perpetual Desk Calendar Metal PBR 3D Model:
- PBR textured 3d model (Physically Based Rendering).
- Great quality low poly 3d model correctly matching the real world Perpetual Desk Calendar.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The UV’s layout are done correctly for no stretching and artifacts.
- The ZIP file includes all the sixty-three PBR texture maps.
- 4K seven (PBR) texture maps for metal material, 4K albedo / base color map, 4K normal maps(DirectX and OpenGL), 4K AO map, 4K curvature map, 4K metallic map and 4K roughness map.
- All months, weekdays and days textures included, 1K albedo / base color maps, 1K height maps and 1K roughness maps.
- fifty-six PBR texture maps are included for full calendar.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.