Polycount for 1K model:
Polycount for 8K model:
PBR Textures: Yes
Texture Maps: Yes
The Red Mushroom 3D Scan – PBR 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism from every angle, the 3d model contains high resolution – nine 4K texture maps for each model that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for PBR (Physically Based Rendering) rendering and animation.
Works With The Following Softwares:
- Maya (PBR Arnold Shader included in MA file for 2018+)
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Blender (PBR Shader included in Blend file)
- Unreal Engine
- “.FBX” “.OBJ” “.MA” “.BLEND”
Detailed Information for The Red Mushroom 3D Scan – PBR 3D Model:
- PBR textured 3d model (Physically Based Rendering).
- 4K nine (PBR) texture maps for each model, 4K albedo / base color map, 4K normal maps, 4K AO map, 4K cavity map, 4K height map, 4K roughness maps.
- Great quality 3d scan low poly 3d models correctly matching the real world Wild Red Mushroom.
- The 3d models are optimized and modelled with attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the eighteen PBR texture maps and two LOD models.
- The UV’s layout are done correctly for no stretching and artifacts.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d models are ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d models.