Retro Wooden Radio PBR 3d model, detailed “MA” “MAX” “BLEND” “FBX” “OBJ” files, for games, architectural renderings and animations detailed PBR 3d model matching the real world classic Retro Wooden Radio, the zip file includes all the 3d files and six PBR 4096 x 4096 pixel texture maps. the 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations, also you can use it for simulations and cinematic animations as well.
2. 3ds Max
4. Unreal Engine
And any other software that can import “.MA” “.MAX” “.BLEND” .FBX” “.OBJ” files.
PBR Textures: Yes
Texture Maps: Yes
The Retro Wooden Radio PBR 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism from every angle, the 3d model contains high resolution six – 4K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for PBR (Physically Based Rendering) rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Retro Wooden Radio PBR 3D Model:
- PBR textured 3d model (Physically Based Rendering).
- Great quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world classic Retro Wooden Radio.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the six PBR texture maps.
- The UV’s layout are done correctly for no stretching and artifacts.
- 4K six (PBR) texture maps, 4K albedo / base color map, 4K ambient occlusion map, 4K normal map, 4K height map, 4K metallic and 4K roughness map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.