Anesthesia System 3D Model, low poly very detailed “ABC” ” FBX” “OBJ” files, for games, architectural renderings and animations.
2. 3ds Max
4. Unreal Engine
And any other software that can import .FBX” “.OBJ” “.ABC” files.
This model is ready to be used in Unreal Engine and Unity.
This 3D Model is ready to use for game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then everything will be ready to start using in your game/app.
Texture Maps: Yes
High detailed low poly Anesthesia System 3D Model, very high resolution 5K texture maps that will work well for close up renders, all the parts are optimized for renderings, this 3d model contain all the details of the Anesthesia System unit.
Detailed Information for the Anesthesia System 3D Model:
- High quality low poly 3d model correctly matching the real unit.
- The model is optimized and modeled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow for best rendering results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- 5K texture maps, 5K diffuse map and 5K specular map.
- Everything is grouped and named correctly including the materials.
- Everything is well organized for no confusion.
- The model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
- Game engine ready works well with Unreal Engine, Unity and other game engines.