Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand “Boeing”, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
Texture Maps: Yes
The Boeing Vertol CH 46 Sea Knight 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism from every angle including the interior of the aircraft, the 3d model contains very high resolution three – 8K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “.FBX” “.OBJ” “.MAX” “.3DS” “.DAE”
Detailed Information for the Boeing Vertol CH 46 Sea Knight 3D Model:
- 8K texture maps, 8K diffuse map, 8K normal map, and 8K specular map.
- High quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world CH 46 Sea Knight military aircraft.
- The model is optimized for rigging and animation with separated parts and pivots.
- The model contains the base interior of the CH 46 Sea Knight helicopter (chairs, cockpit textured as well, check screenshots for details).
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the three texture maps.
- The UV’s layout are done correctly for no stretching and artifacts.
- Doors, windows, wheels and rotors/blades are separated for easy rigging and animation.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.