The Boom Lift 3d model is ready to use in game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity 3d, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then the 3d model will be ready to use in your project.
Texture Maps: Yes
The Boom Lift 3D Model is modelled with great attention to details it includes all the details of the real world unit used in the industrial and the construction industry, zip file includes high resolution 8K texture maps which is optimized for close up renders and animations.
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “.FBX” “.OBJ” “.MAX” “.3DS”
Detailed Information for the Boom Lift 3D Model:
- 8K texture maps, 8K diffuse maps, 8K normal maps and 8K specular maps.
- High quality low to mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world construction vehicle unit.
- The Boom Lift 3D Model is modelled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow and details for best rendering results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- Everything is grouped and named correctly including the materials.
- The contents of the file is well organized for no confusion.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
- Game engine ready works well with Unreal Engine, Unity and other game engines.