FA18 Super Hornet 3D Model
Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand “mcdonnell Douglas”, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
FA18 Super Hornet 3D Model, mid poly high detailed 3d model, created with great attention to details, the 3d model includes all the details of the real world FA18 Super Hornet , ZIP file contains the following 3d formats “.MAX” “.OBJ” .FBX” “.ABC” files, and three 8129 x 8129 pixel texture maps. the 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for military simulations, and cinematic animations as well.
2. 3ds Max
And any other software that can import “.FBX” ” .MAX “.OBJ” “.ABC” files.
Texture Maps: Yes
The FA18 Super Hornet 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism the 3d model contains very high resolution three – 8K texture maps that will work well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the FA18 Super Hornet 3D Model:
- High quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world FA18 Super Hornet Jet.
- The model is optimized for rigging and animation with separated parts and pivots.
- The model contains the interior of the aircraft.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the three texture maps.
- 8K texture maps, 8K diffuse map, 8K normal map, and 8K specular map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.