Large Array 3D Model, low to mid poly 3d model very detailed matching the real world array unit, works well for closeup renders and animations, zip file contains the following formats, “.FBX” “.MAX” “.OBJ” “.3DS” files, this 3d model work very well in game engines, industrial renderings and animations.
Works with the following applications:
2. 3ds Max
4. Unreal Engine
5. Unity 3d
And any other software that can import “.FBX” ” .MAX “.OBJ” “.3DS” files.
The large array 3d model is ready to use in game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity 3d, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then the 3d model will be ready to use in your project.
Texture Maps: Yes
The Large Array 3D Model is modelled with great attention to details it includes all the details of the real world array unit used in the industrial and communication industry, zip file includes high resolution 4K texture maps which is optimized for close up renders and animations.
Detailed Information for the Large Array 3D Model:
- High quality low to mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world communication unit.
- Large array is modelled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow and details for best rendering results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- 4K texture maps, 4K diffuse map, 4K normal map and 4K specular map.
- Everything is grouped and named correctly including the materials.
- The contents of the file is well organized for no confusion.
- The model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
- Game engine ready works well with Unreal Engine, Unity and other game engines.