Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand “Mil Mi-26”, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
Mil MI-26 Helicopter 3D Model mid poly high detailed 3d model, also known with the code name (izdeliye 90), created with great attention to details, the 3d model includes all the details of the real world Soviet/Russian Mil MI-26 heavy transport helicopter, ZIP file contains the following 3d formats “.MAX” “.OBJ” .FBX” “.ABC” files, and three 5120 x 5120 pixel texture maps. the 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for military simulations, and cinematic animations as well.
1. Autodesk Maya
2. Autodesk 3ds Max
3. Maxon C4D
And any other software that can import “.FBX” ” .MAX “.OBJ” “.ABC” files.
Texture Maps: Yes
The Mil MI-26 Helicopter 3D Model modeled with great attention to details and realism for best rendering and animation result, the 3d model contains very high resolution three – 5K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and far shots as well, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Mil MI-26 Helicopter 3D Model:
- High quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world Mil MI-26 Helicopter heavy transport helicopter.
- The model is optimized for rigging and animation.
- PSD file included for customizing/replacing the logos and the text/texture of the helicopter.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering and animation results.
- The ZIP file includes all the three texture maps.
- 5K texture maps, 5K diffuse map, 5K normal map, and 5K specular map and psd file as well for extra customization.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.