The 3d model is ready to use in game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity 3d, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then the 3d model will be ready to use in your project.
Texture Maps: Yes
the Power Line Distribution Line Voltage Regulators 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism the 3d model contains very high resolution three – 6K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Related 3D Models:
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “.FBX” “.OBJ” “.MAX” “.3DS”
Detailed Information for the Power Line Distribution Line Voltage Regulators 3D Model:
- 6K texture maps, 6K diffuse map, 6K specular map, and 6K normal map.
- High quality low to mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real life utility unit.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with high details and accurate flow of the edge loops and topology for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the 3d files and 3 texture maps.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
- Game engine ready works well with Unreal Engine, Unity and other game engines.