Segway Ninebot Kick Scooter ES2 3D Model, mid poly very detailed 3d model, created with great attention to details, the 3d model includes all the details of the real world nine bot kick scooter, ZIP file contains the following 3d formats “.MAX” “.OBJ” .FBX” “.MB”, “.MA” files, and seven PBR 5120 x 5120 pixel texture maps. the 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for simulations, and cinematic animations as well.
Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand “ninebot” “Segway”, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
2. 3ds Max
And any other software that can import “.FBX” ” .MAX “.OBJ” “.MA” “.MB” files.
PBR Textures: Yes
Texture Maps: Yes
The Segway Ninebot Kick Scooter ES2 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism from every angle including the correct measurement of the scooter for rigging and animation, the 3d model contains very high resolution seven – 5K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for PBR (Physically Based Rendering) rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Segway Ninebot Kick Scooter ES2 3D Model:
- PBR textured 3d model (Physically Based Rendering).
- High quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world Ninebot Kick Scooter ES2.
- The model is optimized for rigging and animation with correct measurement for folding.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the seven PBR texture maps.
- The UV’s layout are done correctly for no stretching and artifacts.
- 5K seven (PBR) texture maps, 5K albedo / base color map, 5K normal map, 5K opacity map, 5K AO map, 5K metallic map, 5K height map and 5K roughness map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.