Street Power Line 3D Model, low poly high detailed 3d model, modelled with great attention to details, the 3d model includes all the details of the power lines founds in streets and neighbourhoods, ZIP file contains the following 3d formats “.MAX” “.OBJ” .FBX” “.3DS” files, and three 6000 x 7000 pixel texture maps. the 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for industrial animations, corporate videos and architectural renderings.
2. 3DS Max
And any other software that can import “.MAX” .OBJ” “.FBX” “.3DS” files.
Texture Maps: Yes
The Street Power Line 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism the 3d model contains very high resolution three – 6K texture maps that will work well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Street Power Line 3D Model:
- High quality low poly 3d model correctly matching the real world power line unit.
- The power line is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the three texture maps.
- 6K texture maps, 6K diffuse map, 6K specular map and 6K normal map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.