Please Watch The Video Below To Find Out What You’ll Learn!
By Taking This Course You’ll Learn
- You will be able to create stunning futuristic cinematic rendering and animations in Maya and Arnold without relying on any 3rd party plugins.
- You will be able to create full animation sequences inside Maya.
- You will be able to create advanced shading network to achieve futuristic and stylize materials and shaders.
- You will be able to create effective/ useful atmospheric effects using Maya without relying on any 3rd party plugins.
- You will be able to create advanced compositing in the free software HitFilm Express and create cinematic look easily.
- You will be able to create very cool 3d lens flares in maya for cinematic use.
* By watching and following this course you will be able to duplicate the results in the trailer and you will be able to understand the process well, so you can create your own unique styles and animations in Maya and Arnold! (this course is complete In-depth Step By Step. Recorded and narrated in realtime from start to finish! )
In this course, we will go through the whole process from start to finish and create a beautiful Tron style cinematic animation using Autodesk Maya and HitFilm Express. we will start with the essential techniques for 3D cinematic car animation sequence creation, learn how to make the car animation sequence look natural and futuristic, we will cover camera and vehicle animation, trail animation, realistic lighting and rendering in Maya and Arnold, quick effects simulation in Maya using fluids, then finally we will do multipass compositing in HitFilm Express.
Download 18 1080p Realtime HD Video Lectures With Over 4.8 Hours Of Detailed Step By Step
Topics Covered In This Course
- Camera action sequence animation in Maya.
- Create cool trail animation for the car.
- Master the camera sequencer in Maya.
- Realistic car animation in Maya with light trail like Tron.
- Realistic lighting and rendering using Arnold in Maya.
- Fluids for atmospheric effects in Maya (no 3rd part softwares).
- Advanced shader creation in Maya and Arnold.
- Multipass compositing in the free software HitFilm Express (Cinematic Style).
- Creating 3d lens flare in Maya for cinematic animations. (no 3rd party plugins).
- Learn how to quickly create environments in Maya.
- Set dressing in Maya and Arnold.
- And much much more…
Why Taking This Course Is Important
- Cinematic animation sequences used in movies, TV and commercials all the time, learning this skill will expand your reach.
- Expand your portfolio and demoreel by demonstrating your ability to create futuristic animation sequence.
- Better job opportunity in Film, Tv, Commercials and Game cinematic.
- Standout from the crowd and have your shots animated in cinematic way.
- Great addition if you are creating video presentations or architectural visualization.
- Great skill to have if you are working as a freelancer (it will expand your client reach)
I’m sure that there is hundreds of other reasons why you should consider taking this amazing course.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone who is interested in creating stunning 3d cinematic sequences in Maya and Arnold using the latest industry methods.
- If you are looking for (complete) practical step by step course that will get you results quickly in the most efficient way then this course is perfect for you.
- If you are tired of the complexity of Maya and looking to save months or years of trial and error and want to learn properly how to achieve very cool futuristic cinematic animations in Maya and Arnold then this course is perfect for you!.
- If you are looking for a course that is direct to the point and will get your skills to the next level effectively then this course is perfect for you!. (this course is not repetitive and filled with unnecessary content, it contains just exactly what you need to succeed by taking it )
- Do not take this course if you have no idea how to use Maya.
- If you have basic skills in Maya and know how to use it then you will follow along easily.
Course Outline: (5 Hours)
Lesson 1 – Introduction
Lesson 2 – Animating The Car
Lesson 3 – First Camera Animation
Lesson 4 – Second Camera Animation
Lesson 5 – Third Camera Animation
Lesson 6 – Fourth Camera Animation
Lesson 7 – Fifth Camera Animation
Lesson 8 – Camera Sequencer
Lesson 9 – Trail Animation
Lesson 10 – Trail Shader
Lesson 11 – Car Highlights
Lesson 12 – Car Shaders
Lesson 13 – Finalizing Shaders
Lesson 14 – Environment
Lesson 15 – Final Render
Lesson 16 – Lens Flare
Lesson 17 – Atmosphere
Lesson 18 – Multipass Compositing In Free Software HitFilm Express
Softwares Used In This Course:
- Autodesk Maya 2020. (Same method can be applied to older versions of Maya that support Arnold)
- HitFilm Express v15. (FREE Software) (Any version will work)