Vegetation Pack Vol.1 includes everything you need to create amazing 3d environments in any 3d software, detailed 3d models “MA” “MAX” “BLEND” “FBX” “OBJ” “3DS” files, for games, architectural renderings and animations detailed 3d models matching the real world professional Vegetation, the zip file includes all the 3d files and texture maps. the 3d models work well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for simulations, and cinematic animations. (Cover Created Using The Vegetation Pack Vol.1 – rendered in Arnold )
Vegetation Pack 3D Models Works with:
2. 3ds Max
4. Unreal Engine
And any other software that can import “.MA” “.MAX” “.BLEND” .FBX” “.OBJ” “.3DS” files.
Texture Maps: Yes
Vegetation Pack Vol.1 Include the Following 3D Models:
- Realistic pine trees with 4 different variations in sizes and age.
- Rocks 2 variations.
- Flowers 3 variations.
- Conifer trees spring model and snow model.
- Ivy plant.
- Tall grass with over 10 variations.
- Low poly short grass patch.
- Keyaki trees with 3 season variations, spring, autumn and winter.
- Buxus Plant.
The Vegetation Pack 3D Models created with attention to details from every angle, the 3D models contain high resolution texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the models are well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Vegetation Pack 3D Models:
- Textured 3d models.
- High quality mid poly 3d models correctly matching the real world vegetation.
- The 3d models are optimized and modelled with attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP files include all the texture maps.
- The UV’s layout are done correctly for no stretching and artifacts.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d models are ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d models.
Other products you might like:
Cinematic Forest Environments in Maya And Arnold – Course