[marmoset id=”https://3dmodelsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/UtilityPole2.mview” autoStart=”1″]
Wooden Power Line Utility Pole 3D Model, low poly high details 3d model, Utility Pole 3d model includes all the details of the wooden power-lines in streets and neighbourhoods, ZIP file contains the following 3d formats “.MAX” “.OBJ” .FBX” “.3DS” files, the model works very well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for industrial animations, corporate videos and architectural renderings.
2. 3DS Max
And any other software that can import “.MAX” .OBJ” “.FBX” “.3DS” files.
Polycount Per Utility Pole:
Texture Maps: Yes
Wooden power line utility pole 3d model created with great attention to details and realism the 3d model contains very high resolution 4 – 4K texture maps that will work well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Wooden Power Line Utility Pole 3D Model:
- High quality low poly 3d model correctly matching the power line utility unit.
- The wooden power line utility is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the 4 texture maps.
- 4K texture maps, 4K diffuse map, 4K specular map, 4K glossiness map and 4K normal map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The wooden power line utility is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textuers and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
Related 3D Models