Cellular Tower 3D Model – Realtime
Cellular Tower 3D Model, low poly 3d model containing all the details of the cellular towers, works well for closeup renders and environments/industrial scenery, zip file contains the following formats, “.OBJ” “.3DS “.MAX” “.FBX” files, this 3d model work very well in game engines, architectural renderings and animations.
1. Autodesk Maya
2. Autodesk 3ds Max
3. Maxon C4D
4. Unreal Engine
5. Unity 3d
And any other software that can import “.OBJ” ” .3DS “.MAX” “.FBX” files.
walker 3d model is tested with Unreal Engine and Unity 3d.
The cellular tower 3d model is ready to use in game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity 3d, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then the 3d model will be ready to use in your project.
Texture Maps: Yes
Cellular Tower 3d model is modelled with high efficiency and great attention to details it includes all the details of the real life cellular towers used for cellular communications, zip file includes high resolution 4K texture maps which is optimized for close up renders and animations.
Detailed Information for the Cellular Tower 3D Model:
- High quality low to mid poly 3d model correctly matching the cellular towers 3d model.
- Cellular tower is modelled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow and details for best rendering results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- 4K texture maps, 4K diffuse map, 4K normal map, 4K specular map and 4K glossiness map.
- Everything is grouped and named correctly including the materials.
- The contents of the file is well organized for no confusion.
- The model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
- Game engine ready works well with Unreal Engine, Unity and other game engines.
Related 3D Models: