Telecommunication Tower 3D Model, mid to low poly 3d model very detailed matching the communication towers, perfect for closeup renders and big environments/industrial, the zip file contains the following formats, “.3DS” ” .FBX “.MAX” “.OBJ” files, this 3d model work very well in game engines, architectural renderings and animations.
2. 3ds Max
4. Unreal Engine
5. Unity 3d
And any other software that can import “.3DS” ” .FBX “.MAX” “.OBJ” files.
walker 3d model is tested with Unreal Engine and Unity 3d.
The telecommunication tower 3d model is ready to use in game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity 3d, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then the 3d model will be ready to use in your project.
Texture Maps: Yes
Telecommunication Tower 3d model is modelled with great attention to details it includes all the details of the original communication towers used for cell communication, zip file includes high resolution 4K texture maps which is optimized for close up renders and animations.
Detailed Information for the Telecommunication Tower 3D Model:
- High quality low to mid poly 3d model correctly matching the telecommunication towers 3d model.
- Telecommunication tower is modelled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow and details for best rendering results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- 4K texture maps, 4K diffuse map, 4K normal map, 4K specular map and 4K glossiness map.
- Everything is grouped and named correctly including the materials.
- The contents of the file is well organized for no confusion.
- The model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
- Game engine ready works well with Unreal Engine, Unity and other game engines.
Related 3D Models: