Grass Patch 3D Model – Realtime
Grass Animation using Mash and Maya
Grass Patch 3D Model, low poly ready for animation and rendering “.3DS” “.MAX” .FBX” “.OBJ” files, for games, architectural renderings and animations.
2. 3ds Max
4. Unreal Engine
And any other software that can import “.MAX” .FBX” “.OBJ” “.3DS” files.
This model is ready to be used in Unreal Engine and Unity.
This 3D Model is ready to use for game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then everything will be ready to start using in your game/app.
Texture Maps: Yes
Low poly Grass Patch 3D Model, very high resolution 500 x 500 pixels texture maps that will work well for close up renders, this 3d model contain all the details matching the short garden grass.
Detailed Information for the Grass Patch 3D Model:
- High quality 3d model correctly matching short garden grass.
- The model is optimized and modeled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow for best rendering and animation results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- 500 x 500 pixels diffuse texture maps.
- Everything is well organized for no confusion.
- The model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
- Game engine ready works well with Unreal Engine, Unity and other game engines.
Other Vegetation 3D Models:
Vegetation Pack 3D Models Vol.1 Everything you need to create amazing 3d environments in any 3d software: