Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand “Hubble Space Telescope ”, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
Hubble Space Telescope 3D Model, mid poly with high details 3d model, capturing all the details of the Hubble telescope that was launched into lower earth orbit in the 1990’s, the ZIP file contains the following 3d formats “.3DS” “.MAX” .FBX” “.OBJ” files, this model work very well for closeup renders and animations as well, you can use it for games, architectural renderings and 3d animations.
1. Autodesk Maya
2. Autodesk 3ds Max
And any other software that can import “.MAX” .FBX” “.OBJ” “.3DS” files.
Texture Maps: Yes
Modelled with great attention to details and realism the Hubble Space Telescope 3D Model contains very high resolution 4K texture maps that will work well for close up renders, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Hubble Space Telescope 3D Model:
- High quality low to mid poly 3d model correctly matching the Hubble Telescope.
- The Hubble Telescope is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the texture maps.
- 4K texture maps, 4K color map and 4K normal map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The Hubble telescope is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
Here is a quick tutorial on how we used the hubble telescope to create space animation in Maya:
Related 3D Models