Wheelchair 3D Model is ready to use in game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then everything will be ready to start using in your game/project.
Texture Maps: Yes
Wheelchair 3d model is modelled with great attention to details it includes all the details of the original real life unit, zip file includes high resolution 5K texture maps which is optimized for close up renders and animations.
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “.FBX” “.OBJ” “.MAX” “.ABC”
Detailed Information for the Wheelchair 3D Model:
- 5K texture maps, 5K diffuse map, 5K bump map and 5K specular map.
- High quality low to mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real wheelchair model.
- Wheelchair is modelled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow and details for best rendering results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- Everything is well organized for no confusion.
- The model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
- Game engine ready works well with Unreal Engine, Unity and other game engines.