Wheelchair 3D Model, low to mid poly very detailed perfect for closeup renders, animations and medical videos, the zip file contains the following formats, “.ABC” ” .FBX” “.OBJ” “.MAX” files, this 3d model work very well in game engines, medical/architectural renderings and animations.
2. 3ds Max
4. Unreal Engine
And any other software that can import .FBX” “.OBJ” “.ABC” “.MAX” files.
Wheelchair model is tested with Unreal Engine and Unity.
Wheelchair 3D Model is ready to use in game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then everything will be ready to start using in your game/project.
Texture Maps: Yes
Wheelchair 3d model is modelled with great attention to details it includes all the details of the original real life unit, zip file includes high resolution 5K texture maps which is optimized for close up renders and animations.
Detailed Information for the Wheelchair 3D Model:
- High quality low to mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real wheelchair model.
- Wheelchair is modelled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow and details for best rendering results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- 5K texture maps, 5K diffuse map, 5K bump map and 5K specular map.
- Everything is grouped and named correctly including the materials.
- The contents of the file is well organized for no confusion.
- The model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
- Game engine ready works well with Unreal Engine, Unity and other game engines.