Sikorsky UH-60M Black Hawk RIG 3D, mid poly high detailed 3d model fully rigged, created with great attention to details, the 3d model includes all the details of the real world Black Hawk Helicopter Fully Rigged and ready for animation , ZIP file contains the following 3d formats “.MAX” “.OBJ” .FBX” “.3DS” “MA” files, and three 8129 x 8129 pixel texture maps. the 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for military simulations, and cinematic animations as well.
Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand “sikorsky”, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
UH-60M Black Hawk RIG Overview:
1. Maya All Versions. (Both the model files and the rig)
2. 3ds Max (Just the model files but not the rig)
3. C4D (Just the model files but not the rig)
And any other software that can import “.MA” “.FBX” ” .MAX “.OBJ” “.3DS” files.
Texture Maps: Yes
The Sikorsky UH-60M Black Hawk RIG 3D created with attention to details and realism, the 3d model contains very high resolution three – 8K texture maps, Fully rigged. will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Sikorsky UH-60M Black Hawk RIG 3D:
- Easy to animate rig with full details and controls
- High quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world Sikorsky UH-60M Black Hawk military helicopter.
- The model is optimized for rigging and animation with controls for every aspect of the chopper.
- The model contains basic interior of the black hawk helicopter.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the three texture maps. and the main rig file, .ma
- 8K texture maps, 8K diffuse map, 8K normal map, and 8K specular map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.