Wooden Power Line 3D Model, low to mid poly modeled with great attention to details, wooden power line 3d model includes all the details of the real world power line unit, the .ZIP file contains the following 3d formats “.OBJ” “.MAX” .3DS” “.FBX” files and three 6K texture maps, the 3d model works very well for closeup still renders and animations as well, you can use it for industrial animations, corporate videos and architectural renderings.
2. 3ds Max
And any other software that can import “.MAX” .OBJ” “.FBX” “.3DS” files.
Polycount Per Scene:
Texture Maps: Yes
The Wooden Power Line 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism the 3d model contains very high resolution three – 6K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for rendering and animation.
Detailed Information for the Wooden Power Line 3D Model:
- High quality low to mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world power line utility unit.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with high details and accurate flow of the edge loops and topology for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the 3d files and 3 texture maps.
- 6K texture maps, 6K diffuse map, 6K specular map, and 6K normal map.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
Related 3D Models: