This 3D Model is ready to use for game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then everything will be ready to start using in your game/app.
Texture Maps: Yes
High detailed and realistic American Football Ball 3D Model Stripes, very high resolution 4K texture maps that will work well for close up renders, all the parts are separate and optimized for animation, this 3d model contain all the details matching the real world american football.
High Poly Versions:
American Football ball 3d model without any stripes
Low Poly Versions:
American Football Ball Low Poly 3D Model
American Football Ball With Stripes Low Poly 3D Model
List of related 3d models:
American Football Player 3D Model
Here is a list of football stadiums 3d models:
Ralph Wilson Stadium 3D Model
Here is a list of all the football helmets 3d models:
Football Helmet 3D Model with custom logo
Football Helmet 3D Model Denver Broncos
Football Helmet 3D Model Cardinals
Football Helmet 3D Model Chiefs
Football Helmet 3D Model Panthers
Football Helmet 3D Model Patriots
Football Helmet 3D Model Redskins
Football Helmet 3D Model Texans
Football Helmet 3D Model Steelers
Football Helmet 3D Model Saints
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “.MAX” “.FBX” “.OBJ” “.3DS”
Detailed Information for the American Football Ball 3D Model Stripes:
- Two 4K texture maps, 4K color map and 4K normal map.
- High quality 3d model correctly matching the real world american football.
- The model is optimized for animation and modeled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow for best rendering results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- Everything is grouped and named correctly including the materials.
- Everything is well organized for no confusion.
- The model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
There are no reviews yet.