Legal Notice: The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands “Ralph Wilson” and “Bills”, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders.
This 3D Model is ready to use for game engines, works with Unreal Engine and Unity, simply import the FBX-Realtime file and connect the textures, then everything will be ready to start using in your game/app.
Texture Maps: Yes
High detailed and realistic low to mid poly Ralph Wilson Stadium 3D Model, very high resolution 5K texture maps that will work well for close up renders, all the parts are optimized for renderings, this 3d model contain all the details matching the real Ralph Wilson Stadium.
List of related 3d models:
American Football Player 3D Model
Here is a list of football stadiums 3d models:
AT&T Stadium 3D Model
Here is a list of all the football helmets 3d models:
Football Helmet 3D Model with custom logo
Football Helmet 3D Model Denver Broncos
Football Helmet 3D Model Cardinals
Football Helmet 3D Model Chiefs
Football Helmet 3D Model Panthers
Football Helmet 3D Model Patriots
Football Helmet 3D Model Redskins
Football Helmet 3D Model Texans
Football Helmet 3D Model Steelers
Football Helmet 3D Model Saints
American Football Ball 3D Models:
American Football ball 3d model with stripes
American Football ball 3d model without any stripes
Low Poly Versions:
American Football Ball Low Poly 3D Model
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “.MAX” “.FBX” “.OBJ” “.3DS”
Detailed Information for the Ralph Wilson Stadium 3D Model:
- 5K texture maps, 5K color map, 5K specular map and 5K bump map.
- High quality low to mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real Ralph Wilson Stadium.
- The model is optimized and modeled with high efficiency and attention to the edge flow for best rendering and animation results.
- All the texture maps is included in the file.
- Everything is well organized for no confusion.
- The model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.
- Game engine ready works well with Unreal Engine, Unity and other game engines.