PBR Textures: Yes
Texture Maps: Yes
The Boxing Ring 3D Model created with great attention to details and realism from every angle, the 3d model contains very high resolution six – 5K texture maps that will work very well for close up renders and long shots, the model is well optimized for PBR (Physically Based Rendering) rendering and animation.
List of related 3d models:
American Football Player 3D Model
Here is a list of football stadiums 3d models:
Ralph Wilson Stadium 3D Model
Here is a list of all the football helmets 3d models:
Football Helmet 3D Model with custom logo
Football Helmet 3D Model Denver Broncos
Football Helmet 3D Model Cardinals
Football Helmet 3D Model Chiefs
Football Helmet 3D Model Panthers
Football Helmet 3D Model Patriots
Football Helmet 3D Model Redskins
Football Helmet 3D Model Texans
Football Helmet 3D Model Steelers
Football Helmet 3D Model Saints
American Football Ball 3D Models:
American Football ball 3d model with stripes
American Football ball 3d model without any stripes
Low Poly Versions:
American Football Ball Low Poly 3D Model
Works With The Following Softwares:
- 3DS Max
- Cinema 4D
- Unreal Engine
- “FBX” “.OBJ” “.MAX” “.3DS” “.MA”
Detailed Information for The Boxing Ring 3D Model:
- PBR textured 3d model (Physically Based Rendering).
- 5K six (PBR) texture maps, 5K albedo / base color map, 5K normal map, 5K AO map, 5K metallic map, 5K height map and 5K roughness map.
- High quality mid poly 3d model correctly matching the real world olympic boxing rings.
- The 3d model is optimized and modelled with great attention to edge flow for best rendering results.
- The ZIP file includes all the six PBR texture maps.
- The UV’s layout are done correctly for no stretching and artifacts.
- The geometry and materials are grouped and named correctly for no confusion.
- Everything is well organized for easy access.
- The 3d model is ready to render immediately, no extra steps is necessary just import the scene, connect the textures and start rendering.
- No extra plugins needed to render or import the 3d model.